[Discuss-gnuradio] GNURadio 2.x Debian packages ready..

From: Ramakrishnan Muthukrishnan
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] GNURadio 2.x Debian packages ready..
Date: Fri, 24 Dec 2004 18:21:24 +0530

Folks,

I have preliminary versions of Debian 2.x packages ready. The missing components
are that of USRP, which I guess is currently still going a lot of development.
Once a newer version of that is released, it will also be packages.

The ones packaged are at

 http://pkg-gnuradio.alioth.debian.org

I would very much apperciate if you guys can test it out and report back to me
any kinds of issues, either with dependencies or with my package descriptions
etc.

The ones currently in the debian official archive is version 0.9, which is
anyway
unusable for most of the purposes, so I have asked for removal of those
packages.
Once a bit of testing is done, I hope to upload the newer packages into the
archive
so that the new Debian release-in-making code-named "Sarge" will get the newer
packages.

Thanks
--
    Ramakrishnan                   http://www.hackGNU.org/
    Use Free Software -- Help stamp out Software Hoarding!