[Discuss-gnuradio] CVS compilation problems

From: Diogo Barros
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] CVS compilation problems
Date: Wed, 22 Dec 2004 10:55:39 -0300 (ART)

   Hi every one, I'm having some problems when I try
to compile gnuradio from the files I download from de
CVS repository.
   If I download the tarballs, I compile it without
any trouble but when I try to compile (./bootstrap)
from the files I download from cvs I got the following
error message

   .
   .
   .
src/lib/swig/Makefile.am:80: to `configure.ac' and run
`aclocal' and `autoconf' again.
src/lib/swig/Makefile.am:53: installing `./py-compile'
configure.ac:24: required file `config.h.in' not found
configure.ac:61: warning: AC_PROG_LIBTOOL is
m4_require'd but is not m4_defun'd
configure.ac:61: AC_PROG_LIBTOOL is required by...
config/gr_scripting.m4:30: GR_SCRIPTING is expanded
from...
configure.ac:61: the top level
configure.ac:55: error: possibly undefined macro:
AC_LIBTOOL_WIN32_DLL
      If this token and others are legitimate, please
use m4_pattern_allow.
      See the Autoconf documentation.
configure.ac:57: error: possibly undefined macro:
AC_ENABLE_SHARED
configure.ac:58: error: possibly undefined macro:
AC_DISABLE_STATIC
configure.ac:59: error: possibly undefined macro:
AC_PROG_LIBTOOL
configure.ac:61: warning: AC_PROG_LIBTOOL is
m4_require'd but is not m4_defun'd
configure.ac:61: AC_PROG_LIBTOOL is required by...
config/gr_scripting.m4:30: GR_SCRIPTING is expanded
from...
configure.ac:61: the top level

   Does any one had this same problem? or have any
clue about what this could be? I using Debian and all
dependencies are fine.

Diogo

Yahoo! Acesso Grátis - Instale o discador do Yahoo! agora.
http://br.acesso.yahoo.com/ - Internet rápida e grátis