Re[4]: [Discuss-gnuradio] DC-DC converter

From: Jared Harvey
Subject: Re[4]: [Discuss-gnuradio] DC-DC converter
Date: Wed, 22 Dec 2004 06:18:12 -0500

Hello,

JH> I've  been  bread  boarding  a  DC to DC charge pump. It currently
JH> function's, but could be optimized a bit further.

I  got a chance to hit the charge pump with an O-Scope. It is now more
optimized.  It  currently regulates to 33v +/- about .25v in the 0 amp
to .002 amp loading range. Attached is the revised schematic.

Best regards.

 Jared Harvey                        HAM KB1GTT

e-mail address@hidden
Web page http://jaredharvey.com

Albert Einstein, when asked to describe radio, replied:
"You see, wire telegraph is a kind of a very, very long
cat. You pull his tail in New York and his head is
meowing in Los Angeles. Do you understand this?
And radio operates exactly the same way: you send signals
here, they receive them there. The only difference is that
there is no cat."