Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] DTV and HDTV samples

From: Dave Dodge
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] DTV and HDTV samples
Date: Tue, 9 Nov 2004 16:53:56 -0500

On Tue, Nov 09, 2004 at 10:38:05AM -0600, Meenal wrote:
> Is it possible for someone to contribute  DTV and HDTV samples (5s , 10s)
> from 2 or more stations, for a GNU Radio project we are doing here at NCSA
> ( National Center of Supercomputing Applications), Urbana-Champaign.

If you're looking for ATSC MPEG transport streams, here's some:

  http://www.dododge.net/roku/ts-samples.html

If you're looking for raw 8-VSB signals, I don't have anything like
that.

> Unfortunately we do not have great reception for DTV and have no HDTV
> transmissions in our area

Just in case you haven't seen it:

http://www.avsforum.com/avs-vb/showthread.php?s=037e1558e44ba3d982a3b252de3f79fe&threadid=195213&perpage=20&pagenumber=1

                                                  -Dave Dodge