Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] CVS Access

From: Eric Blossom
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] CVS Access
Date: Fri, 29 Oct 2004 12:26:28 -0700

On Fri, Oct 29, 2004 at 05:49:55PM +0000, Prateek Dayal wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Can someone tell me how I can access the GNU Radio CVS through http
> proxy . I can find no working solution on the net ...

The directions at http://comsec.com/wiki?CvsAccess tunnel through SSH
or use :pserver: (port 2401).  Are you sure the existing directions
don't work?  It seems unlikely that your network is configured to
block outbound ssh.

Perhaps you could talk to your system administrator and let them know
that their configuration is in the way of you getting on with your
education ;-)

Eric