Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] what does multi-tasker?

From: Suvda Myagmar
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] what does multi-tasker?
Date: Tue, 05 Oct 2004 14:15:35 -0500

Eric Blossom wrote:
On Tue, Oct 05, 2004 at 01:28:12PM -0500, Suvda Myagmar wrote:

I've got a code for FM transmitter, but not familiar with some of the classes used there. Since the code is based on gnuradio 0.9, I can't find the source code for this earlier version. Does anyone know what VrMultiTask does? Also is NWO_Connect is the same as the connect method of flow_graph in the latest version? The code is below. Thanks
I found an explaination of NWO_Connect in the mailing list archives. It's a deprecated version of flow_graph.connect.

-Suvda

0.9 is seriously deprecated.  Please use the 2.x series.
The FM tansmitter code was somebody else's. I just wanted to understand what's going on, look at the source of gnuradio classes used in the code. Anyways, if that's not possible.. Perhaps somebody can tell me what's the equivalent class of VrMultitask in gnuradio 2.x.

In general, what does the multi-tasker do?

Thanks
-suvda