[Discuss-gnuradio] Free Dog Meeting -- Wednesday, October 6th at MIT (Ca

From: Stuart Brorson
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] Free Dog Meeting -- Wednesday, October 6th at MIT (Cambrdige, MA, USA)
Date: Sun, 3 Oct 2004 12:24:44 -0400 (EDT)

--------------   Free Dog Meeting Announcement -------------------

The Free EDA Users Group will meet this coming Wednesday, October 6th
at MIT in Cambridge, MA (USA).  This month we are pleased to feature
Ales Hvezda, the founder and leader of the gEDA project, who will
present:

"An Overview of gEDA -- GPL Electronic Design Automation"

Free Dog is an association of like-minded hackers and engineers
interested in free and open EDA tools. We hold monthly meetings at MIT
featuring informal networking, speakers, and camaraderie. Our goals
are to learn more about CAD, engineering and scientific software,
share ideas about our current projects, and -- most importantly --
have fun with like-minded people. We welcome new members and
participants of all ages.  Students are particularly welcome!
See us on the web at:

http://www.freeedaug.org/