[Discuss-gnuradio] Spectrum from 1 to 10 Mhz

From: Jung Ko
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] Spectrum from 1 to 10 Mhz
Date: Tue, 31 Aug 2004 23:52:50 -0600

Hi everyone,

Just out of curiosity, does anyone know what kind of modulation
scheme(s) is used for the frequency range from 1 to 10 Mhz for over
the air transmissions? Basically, I would like to know what can I
expect to receive if I tune the tuner into this frequency range and
write an application to demodulate the signal.

Any pointer or help is greatly appreciated! Thanks!!

--
Sincerely,
Jung Ko