Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Software Analog TV (SATV) ...

From: Saeed Beyty
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Software Analog TV (SATV) ...
Date: Wed, 16 Jun 2004 04:52:11 -0700 (PDT)

Dear John and other GNU's
Hi

there is no progres in software section of software
Analog TV as we are working on Software GPS too. but
in hardware related areas, we worked to build a board
with the same functions as Eric's but in analog band,
i wish it would be up and running in a few weeks.

i ask you again to send me any raleted code, so i
could decode the NTSC or PAL signals to capture the
image frames. the one from MIT which Eric sent me was
so bad-written and hard to ubderstand. waiting for
some better codes or even flowcharts....

Kinds
--Saeed