[Discuss-gnuradio] Software Analog TV (SATV) ...

From: Saeed Beyty
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] Software Analog TV (SATV) ...
Date: Tue, 25 May 2004 07:02:49 -0700 (PDT)

dear GNUs'
Hi
as a complementary to our SDR project we stareted developing a software TV, like the one you did in software HDTV.
but there is no digital TV transmitter station here, so the choice is to use the analog TV signals, and decode them to get the picture snapshots
using a analog controled TV tuner from samsung in addition with some side elements just as Eric had in his board, i'm trying to connect the tuner to parallel port and feed data to the DAS4020 card.
So...
what should i do?
is there any written code for analog TV or must i do it myself?
is the idea correct? isn't there any technical problem?
any one intrested in this project ?
i'm waiting to hear from you
kind
--Saeed