Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] microtune.i / SWIG overview

From: cfk
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] microtune.i / SWIG overview
Date: Sat, 17 Apr 2004 16:03:05 -0700

Dear Eric:
    Thank you very much for the Python and Swig hints. It helps me
understand a bit more how it fits together. I know that I and several others
appreciate any time you can take to explain how things fit together. Just
from my viewpoint, even though I know quite a bit about the 4702 frontend,
there is so much data to assimilate that we need to repeat it once in a
while to help it sink in.

    I just went through (for the second time) the syntax errors on swig on
my main computer until I realized that it was still the Redhat default swig
installation of version 1.1 at which time I switched keyboards to another
computer where I had previously updated to swig 1.3.19. That one itself
bears repeating once in a while to the group.

Again, thanks and pray continue with USRP bringup, Charles