[Discuss-gnuradio] Applications for Soundcard

From: Payam Bavafa
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] Applications for Soundcard
Date: Sun, 28 Mar 2004 02:07:56 -0000

Hello,

I am using gnuradio-0.9, and have a signal generator hooked up to the line-in my the sound card, 5Khz to each channel (with Vpp=2V), and I'm trying to read that on the screen using the GNU software. Unfortunately I'm a novice with the GNU software, and don't know where to start. Do you know which programs would do this for me, and how I customize them? (I've tried the stereo_audio_out.cc in examples, but it seems to have set frequencies and I'm not sure if it reads anything from the sound card). Thanks!

Payam Bavafa
University of California, Davis