[Discuss-gnuradio] ASK Implementation

From: Meenal Pant
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] ASK Implementation
Date: Fri, 20 Feb 2004 13:33:29 -0600

Hi All,
I am trying to implement Amplitude Shift Keying modulation scheme in GNU radio. As a first step, my aim is to come up with an ask_demod program analogous to fm_demod1.cc in the examples directory. I am a newbie in the field of filters, decimators etc, so please could anyone guide me as to how to get started ? Is there any existing code for filters , ask_demodulator, etc which I can use ?
Thanks
Meenal