[Discuss-gnuradio] first weekend compiling gnuradio

From: cfk
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] first weekend compiling gnuradio
Date: Fri, 6 Feb 2004 11:16:16 -0800

Gentlemen:
    I seem to be stuck on the make step with gnuradio-0.9. One two different
computers, one RH8 and the other RH9, I have put gnuradio-0.9, Numeric-22.0,
wxPython-Src-2.4.2.4 and fftw-3.0.1. In both cases, the "make" fails with
gnuradio after invoking swig on GnuRadio.i. It seems that swig feels
GnuRadio.i's lines 81, 83, 86, 108, 109 and others are syntax errors. The
first error occurs on the first typedef in GnuRadio.o. At first it was
suggested that swig was the culprit on my RH8 system where the rpm -qa
reports it is using swit-1.1p5-20. On the RH9 system, the swig is newer and
is swig-1.1p5-22. At this point, I am suspecting it is something other then
swig.

    Can someone suggest a course of action, please?

Charles