[Discuss-gnuradio] VrFSKDemod

From: ryan
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] VrFSKDemod
Date: Sun, 11 Jan 2004 21:50:51 -0700

I'm trying to piece together everything necessary to decode a 9600bps EDACS
trunked radio control channel.

The data is 2 level FSK.  I found the needs-work/VrFSKDemod.h.  How much work
does this need and/or is there a suitable alternative elsewhere?

Attempting to use it gets complaints that VrSigProc is not a template class--
rightly so as it is not.  Any suggestions?