[Discuss-gnuradio] Getting scope on soundcard

From: ryan
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] Getting scope on soundcard
Date: Mon, 5 Jan 2004 00:56:12 -0700

I have succesfully got everything compiled and a tone output to soundcard via
the example on the website
(http://www.gnu.org/software/gnuradio/examples/mono_audio_out.cc).

I would like to get the scope up on the soundcard input to see what I am
sending it.

There was a comment somewhere (in the root level README, maybe) that the
src/gnu/examples/ directory may not have been updated to work with changes to
other parts of the code.  Making the examples dir gives me link errors to
VrGUIPlot class.  Before I dig into this--is this still the best place to look
for examples?

Thanks,

Ryan Pape