Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] RF Circuit design for front ends.

From: Krzysztof Kamieniecki
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] RF Circuit design for front ends.
Date: Thu, 01 Jan 2004 21:35:42 -0500

I also got another vote for "Experimental methods in RF design" in a private
email.

Marc Franco wrote:
Krzysztof,
I can certainly recommend the two ARRL books you mention and also Wes Hayward's Introduction to RF Circuit Design. You may want to consider also from the ARRL: Experimental methods in RF design and Solid State Design for the Radio Amateur both by Wes Hayward, et al. See www.arrl.org <http://www.arrl.org/> for details. Another great book is RF Circuit Design, by Chris Bowick (I guess it was published by Sam's). Marc, N2UO