[Discuss-gnuradio] Sample recording

From: How Chee Hew
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] Sample recording
Date: Thu, 1 Jan 2004 02:25:12 -0800 (PST)

Hi,

A friend introduce to me the concept of software
radio.  I became interested and was trying to capture
the FM composite signal off my TV/FM tuner card using
the PC sound card. Since the sound card sampling rate
is only 48 kHz, I can get only the L+R channel and the
the pilot tone but not the rest (RDS and L-R) .
Getting the GNURadio 20 MHz ADC will be too expansive,
at least for me.

Does/Can GNURadio provide sample recordings of the
signal (e.g FM composite at IF and baseband, AM, RTTY,
HDTV signal plus whatever signal that can received) so
it can be used for research and for fun as for my
case.
If the samples are already available, can someone
point me there.

Regards,
HowChee