Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Scanner Discriminator Tap

From: Ian Wraith
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Scanner Discriminator Tap
Date: Wed, 17 Dec 2003 13:34:01 +0000

Hello

I have a bearcat scanner with a discriminator tap.  Would this serve as a
suitable RF front end?  My initial interest is in using this in conjunction
with a soundcard to extract FSK data on a 12.5 or 20khz frequency.

Is this feasible?  Any hints or suggestions before I begin?

 It wouldn't be ideal but gnuradio could be used in this way. Take a look
at this archive message and the following thread ..

http://mail.gnu.org/archive/html/discuss-gnuradio/2002-07/msg00005.html

Have Fun.

Regards

Ian