Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Change request - VrSigProc.h

From: Rob Judd
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Change request - VrSigProc.h
Date: Wed, 06 Aug 2003 04:41:47 +1000

Krzysztof,

I have them. I've used them. I've beaten them to death on every kind of
C code imaginable. I've also done the same with Borland 3.1, Borland
5.5, msvc 4, rsxnt, lcc-win32, djgpp and god only knows what else.

I even built my own console compiler from lcc-4.1 and if you check the
Priceton repository I think my code is still in there.

So, when you ask me a loaded question like this, what am I to say?

;-)

Rob