Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Pulse shaping filter advice needed

From: Ian Wraith
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Pulse shaping filter advice needed
Date: Tue, 05 Aug 2003 15:55:47 +0100

Hello Linus
           Many thanks for taking the time for writing such a detailed
response to my question. However I have another question for you ..

 Am I correct in thinking I should downsample my I & Q channels down
to 18 KHz after I have put each channel through the root raised
cosine filter ? Or should I downsample each channel to 18 KHz and then
put them through that filter.

 Thanks again for all your help with this.

Regards

Ian