Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Debian Packaging of GNU Radio

From: Ramakrishnan Muthukrishnan
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Debian Packaging of GNU Radio
Date: 31 Jul 2003 20:18:14 +0530

 || On Mon, 28 Jul 2003 13:18:16 -0700
 || Eric Blossom <address@hidden> wrote:

 eb> Thanks.

 eb> Please send me a patch against the CVS head once you get it all worked
 eb> out and I'll integrate it.  Then when we release new tarballs, we'll
 eb> cut new debian packages too.

 eb> Someone's probably already figured out how to do this from within the
 eb> automake world.  If so, I expect their solution would work for us too.

Eric,

I am seeing that gnuradio generates static libraries. Why is it so?
can we change this by configure option so that we generate shared
libraries?

--
    Ramakrishnan M                 http://www.hackGNU.org/
    Use Free Software -- Help stamp out Software Hoarding!