Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] PCI-DAS4020/12 problem roundup

From: Steven Franke
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] PCI-DAS4020/12 problem roundup
Date: Fri, 20 Jun 2003 11:06:41 -0500

I tried Sergio's patch also. I believe that the reason that the graphs displayed zero signal is because Sergio changed the ADC channel from 3 to 0 in his code (or vice versa, I forget!). His approach does prevent the lockups, provided one is willing to let the program fall through the main loop eventually so that it calls the destructor. It would be even more useful if someone can provide a clue for incorporating his fix so that the desructor is called after hitting the "Quit" button on the displayed GUI panel.

In a correspondence with Eric, we noticed that when I compiled the 0.7 driver I received more compilation errors than he does. This is apparently because I used the prerelease version of gcc 3.3 in the SuSE 8.2 distribution. Perhaps this is a clue?

Steve Franke