[Discuss-gnuradio] SDR projects info request !

From: Saeed Beyty
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] SDR projects info request !
Date: Sun, 13 Apr 2003 07:02:03 -0700 (PDT)

Hi Dear GNURadio guys Finally, we decided to build our own Software Radio Hardware, to test the codes we've built yet. but we need some ideas about the different SDR projects which are done or are under construction. So i ask any of you about the SDR projects you're working on or you have heard about, please tell me about the project spesifications, the goal, the hardware you built , the OS you use, and the software arcithecture you implemented. Even a very little info will be very useful for us, We'll appriciate any URL links too. Thanks -- Saeed

Do you Yahoo!?