Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] New State laws may impact gnu-radio efforts...

From: H. R. Myler (@ pbLULU)
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] New State laws may impact gnu-radio efforts...
Date: Mon, 31 Mar 2003 18:56:19 -0600

At 6:53 PM -0600 3/31/03, Chris Albertson <address@hidden> wrote:
Just remember, the Germans democratically elected Hitler and
the Nazis because they offered "order" and "security".  The
same could happen here in the US.  Nobody  really cares
about "rights".  As long as you can drive your SUV and watch
cable TV you are happy.  Besides criminals don't need rights.

Every great power only lasts a couple centuries, I figure the
US is about 3/2 of the way throught it great power period.

Interesting observation, I have wondered about that myself (length of our current "civilization")!

Harley Myler
KC4ZVF