Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] A little DQPSK demodulation progress and a quest

From: Joseph DiVerdi
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] A little DQPSK demodulation progress and a question
Date: Mon, 31 Mar 2003 09:23:18 -0700

Sorry for the second post but I forgot to insert the following:

Here's an example of the graph I'd personally like to see:
http://xtrsystems.com/vlf/image/wwvb_xy . This graph represents the baseband
demodulated signals from radio station WWVB (transmitting ASK at 60kHz). The
Local Oscillator is 10kHz from the carrier so the demodulated signals are
decidedly non-stationary. The two circles represent the two different
amplitudes of the ASK and the ratio of their radii directly yields the
amplitude modulation ratio.

BTW, this data is significantly different that what your data is expected to
look like.

Best regards,
Joseph
--