Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] IF ADC, and the radio itself

From: Krzysztof Kamieniecki
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] IF ADC, and the radio itself
Date: Wed, 12 Mar 2003 07:32:51 -0500

All the legal stuff refers to the USA only.

Krzysztof Kamieniecki wrote:
A couple things.

Basicly, it is illegal for almost all people to listen to cell phone conversations. It is also illegal to provide newly manufactured equipment that can receive cell phone conversations to us "Sheep".

I am looking for a Cable/TV tuner with an IF of 70Mhz, all of the TV tuners I have seen seem to have an IF of ~45Mhz, I would appreciate any leads that you might have.

--
Krzysztof Kamieniecki
mailto:address@hidden