Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] hardware required

From: Chris Albertson
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] hardware required
Date: Tue, 25 Feb 2003 10:05:40 -0800 (PST)

--- Fahim Sheikh <address@hidden> wrote:
> hi,
>
> I dont have PCI-DAS4020.Can I use any other hardware for testing
> purposes.Please indicate the link where it might be available.

Any sound card will work.  Failing that you can download a file
containing sampled radio data and use that as an input source.

Better hardware allows you to sample more bandwidth and/or to
a higher S/N but a $15.00 low end sound card allows you to
get two channels of audio bandwidth data into the computer.

=====
Chris Albertson
  Home:   310-376-1029  address@hidden
  Cell:   310-990-7550