[Discuss-gnuradio] New to list. Have some edebris that ight be of inter

From: tongaloa
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] New to list. Have some edebris that ight be of interest. Beenplaying with linrad.
Date: Thu, 20 Feb 2003 19:31:24 -0500

I've been playing around with linrad(pretty slick) for about a week
and just glommed a copy of gnuradio to mess with this PM.
Mainly interested in HF and 'stealth' modes (broad band SS)
Have a AD9850BRS on the way for IQ 'clock' to make converter
to use with the PeeCee DSP IF.

I've got some signal processing experience (seismic :-) and 40+ years
messing with radio. Not much with coding but hope to begin work on that
this fall.

Thought some of you guys might be interested in some edebris
that I can't take to Hawaii when I move this fall.

-Bob
ah7i

http://www.edebris.com/catalog2/item/458
is an HP digital radio board used in their 8924
Have five and I'd like $175/each incl postage.
Will be keeping one for play and will greatly
appreciate any documentation.

http://www.edebris.com/catalog/view_item.php?id=256
Also have a bunch of dual conversion IF packages
45MHz in
2x 2pole 45MHz xtal filters
2 x 2 pole 455kHz ceramic filters
Sony CXA1002
Power, Ground, RSSI, IF, and audio pins.
Data sheets on web page
Have a thousand+ of these $10/each