[Discuss-gnuradio] Configure question. . .

From: Jim Smith
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] Configure question. . .
Date: Fri, 10 Jan 2003 23:04:56 -0600

To start, yes, I've read the README and the INSTALL files.

I'm building gnuradio 0.6 on a FreeBSD 4.7 system.  This system was
originally built with gcc 2.95.4.  and that is the current version of
gcc/g++ on this system.  Unlike the example in the README file, I'm not
building gnuradio with gcc 3.x, while having built my system with
2.95.4.

What isn't clear from the above two files is:  does gnuradio0.6 *need*
to be build with gcc > 3.0?

Configure is bombing, because it can't find the Qt libraries, but they
are there.

Thanks for any insight you can supply me.

--
Jim Smith

If you're not part of the Solution,
you're part of the Precipitate!