FW: [Discuss-gnuradio] PMR data decode

From: Matthew Burnham
Subject: FW: [Discuss-gnuradio] PMR data decode
Date: Mon, 8 Jul 2002 23:53:11 +0100

Wow, 3 replies in no time at all - wasn't expecting that! As I can
answer this one (in a way) I'll reply to this first.

I'm in the UK, so can't answer the first bit of your question, but I
believe POCSAG is used in 512, 1200 and 2400 variants. From what I've
found on my scanner, at least in terms of POCSAG there's only about 3
different providers (and also frequencies) at least over here. I guess
you mean decoding more than one type of signal at once. I'd be happy
getting a single one decoded (and would be the best I'm likely to
achieve with a simple soundcard set-up).