[Discuss-gnuradio] Re: Compiling errors on openBSD

From: Scott Robson
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] Re: Compiling errors on openBSD
Date: Wed, 24 Apr 2002 11:20:06 -0400

OK so I got a bit further with compilation but now I'm stuck at a point where the compiler goes looking for some include files, linux specific ones. In particular linux/pci.h. Is this package intended only for linux? If so this is cool I will just try and run it under linux and give up my plans for getting it to work under openBSD.

Regards

Robbo