[Discuss-gnuradio] Canadian open source SDR proposal

From: Seth David Schoen
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] Canadian open source SDR proposal
Date: Sat, 2 Feb 2002 20:27:28 -0800

Here is a proposal from November by someone who wanted to do a free
reference implementation of the SCA (Software Communications
Architecture) specification.

http://www.sdrforum.org/MTGS/mtg_26_nov01/01_i_0065p_v0_00_open_source_impl_10_30_01.pdf

I'm not sure what the scope of this is; I see SCA mentioned a lot on
the SDR Forum web site, which I've been reading recently, but I
haven't found out exactly what it includes.

I also am not sure to whom the proposal was submitted or what became
of it.

--
Seth David Schoen <address@hidden> | Reading is a right, not a feature!
     http://www.loyalty.org/~schoen/   |                 -- Kathryn Myronuk