discuss-gnu-electric

Re: Looking for examples and tutorials

From: Tobias Gogolin
Subject: Re: Looking for examples and tutorials
Date: Fri, 30 Apr 2004 12:23:39 -0700

Hi Mansour
This is just to let you know that there are still real people on this list
Honestly I don't know about more manuals than what you find on the same gnu
site where you found the program!

I hope that some day we figure out how to remove all those spammers from the
list so this list becomes a real tool again !

cheers

Tobias