Re: [directory-discuss] [[Sux0r]] links to a proprietary page

From: Zephyr Waitzman
Subject: Re: [directory-discuss] [[Sux0r]] links to a proprietary page
Date: Wed, 14 Nov 2018 20:15:28 +0800

Agreed, directory is just for software freedom, that is so radical to care about hosting service's freedom. BTW, I saw three are some offical GNU program is actually developing in GitHub, please forgive me for forgetting which exact.

于 2018年11月14日 台北 下午5:34:04, "Cédric Marie" <address@hidden> 写到:
Hi,