Re: [directory-discuss] Random thought on fsd and wikidata

From: Baptiste Finck
Subject: Re: [directory-discuss] Random thought on fsd and wikidata
Date: Thu, 1 Nov 2018 18:11:33 +0100

I don't really know the wiki-data but yes, the fsd looks old, from my
point of view. Since i don't really know the wikidata maybye i shouldn't give
any opinion on it.

Le 01/11/2018 à 15:13, Laura Morales a écrit :
Since data on the fsd seems mostly old and not very up to date... I was wondering: does
the fsd need to exist at all? Can't it be merged into wikidata? Wouldn't it be better to
spend time on other projects than this? For example, we could just add a new property to
wikidata called "fsf-verified" and I think this would pretty much do everything
the directory does.