[directory-discuss] Random thought on fsd and wikidata

From: Laura Morales
Subject: [directory-discuss] Random thought on fsd and wikidata
Date: Thu, 1 Nov 2018 15:13:47 +0100

Since data on the fsd seems mostly old and not very up to date... I was
wondering: does the fsd need to exist at all? Can't it be merged into wikidata?
Wouldn't it be better to spend time on other projects than this? For example,
we could just add a new property to wikidata called "fsf-verified" and I think
this would pretty much do everything the directory does.