Re: [directory-discuss] Any admin available to review PeerTube?

From: John Sullivan
Subject: Re: [directory-discuss] Any admin available to review PeerTube?
Date: Mon, 25 Jun 2018 11:35:57 -0400

We don't disregard all web platforms just because they might contain minified
JavaScript without corresponding source, but that is indeed something to check
on as part of evaluation. This particular project is by Framasoft, who in my
experience knows what they are doing and cares deeply about free software.
Also, the project README contains a statement saying the project is licensed
under AGPL, right?