[directory-discuss] Resources are not displayed

From: Alessandro Gasparini
Subject: [directory-discuss] Resources are not displayed
Date: Tue, 12 Dec 2017 17:13:22 +0100

Hi everyone,

a few days ago I started working on the LogicalDOC page
https://directory.fsf.org/wiki?title=LogicalDOC

Apart from the description that perhaps is a bit too long (I will try to shorten it), I saw that the Resources are not displayed. Initially I had created this page by hand, but then I edited it using the form, so I'm pretty sure I entered them correctly.
Maybe there's a flaw in the rendering template...

https://directory.fsf.org/wiki?title=LogicalDOC&oldid=48073

Thanks for the collaboration
Alex