dino-list

Re: [Dino-list] Dino 0.2.3 released

From: Lars Luthman
Subject: Re: [Dino-list] Dino 0.2.3 released
Date: Wed, 03 Feb 2010 18:50:03 +0100

Harry Van Haaren reported that there is a bug in 0.2.3 that will cause
the compilation to fail on some systems (the header <cstdio> isn't
included where it should be). I think I have fixed this in the Git
repository (Branch_0_2) and will release 0.2.4 in a week with this fix.
If you want to get the code now you can either pull the latest code from
the Git repository or use this snapshot:

http://git.savannah.gnu.org/cgit/dino.git/snapshot/dino-0e75c5a786ff3a946667e154dc353dd25acbcbab.tar.gz

Note that this is a Git snapshot, not a release tarball, so before you
try to compile you need to bootstrap the build system using the commands

  libtoolize
  aclocal
  automake --force --add-missing
  autoconf

in that order (yes, I should add a script for that). After that you can
do the normal ./configure, make, make install.

--ll