diffutils-devel

[Diffutils-devel] new snapshot available: diffutils-3.5.29-7c2a

From: Jim Meyering
Subject: [Diffutils-devel] new snapshot available: diffutils-3.5.29-7c2a
Date: Fri, 19 May 2017 22:08:37 -0700

There have been enough fixes in gnulib that I opted to pull them in
and make one more snapshot before release.  Any testing would be
most welcome.

diffutils snapshot:
  http://meyering.net/diff/diffutils-ss.tar.xz      1.4 MB
  http://meyering.net/diff/diffutils-ss.tar.xz.sig
  http://meyering.net/diff/diffutils-3.5.29-7c2a.tar.xz

Changes in diffutils since 3.5.25-c881:

Jim Meyering (4):
      tests: new-file: closed-stdin: also ensure stdout was empty
      gnulib: update to latest
      maint: update to work with GCC7's -Werror=implicit-fallthrough=
      gnulib: update to latest

Changes in gnulib since 3.5.25-c881:

* gnulib fb26fc4...809f19d (79):