devel-panorama

change your size from S to XL

From: Makarov Alexander
Subject: change your size from S to XL
Date: Sat, 23 Dec 2006 13:18:39 +0000

Hei Buddy

Don't tell me why your sausage is so small,
I will better help you to make it really Bigger!

Why bigger? Because over 87% of all women need a longer
weenie to satisfy their desire!

Go there and get your solution: http://pavings.us

It'll really help you!

We will ship it worldwide within 24 hours, and if
you find our product useless - we'll refund all your money!

--
tsqtqtppqnqhuhofnfnrnrolnjnqnlpnntnjotrhnhornn
cvmbnwespqkrxmgrgdlgkjgs