devel-panorama

She wants a better sex? All you need's here

From: Raymond
Subject: She wants a better sex? All you need's here
Date: Sat, 20 May 2006 21:16:01 +0200

C a I c A m L q I k S y
M d E o R z I t D p I r A m
S x O q M n A t
V y A i L o I r U h M d
V w I h A x G a R n A b
X y A q N r A n X i
A f M y B c I s E s N m
S u A m V x E e s O k V w E d R f l 7 f 0 i % v c W r I p T e H h o O d U y R y d S p H f O w P p ! j
http://rallionters.com/?a=1652

He said that since launching the program a month after the terror attacks, targeting decisions have been made by policymakers in the U.S. government who are most knowledagble about al-Qaida. Hayden was grilled closely on the administration's post-Sept. 11 eavesdropping activities and whether they compromised privacy rights of Americans. He said that since launching the program a month after the terror attacks, targeting decisions have been made by policymakers in the U.S. government who are most knowledagble about al-Qaida. g the presence of weapons of mass destruction there. Asked by Sen. Kit Bond, R-Mo., whether a NSA analyst could look at information not directly related to suspected terrorist activity, Hayden said, "I don't know how that could survive. g the presence of weapons of mass destruction there.