devel-panorama

We are living in a great and wild world

From: Douglas
Subject: We are living in a great and wild world
Date: Thu, 18 May 2006 17:27:27 +0200

Company Description:
SigarsGroupe Inc., founded in 1993, is a transport organisation. Our extensive transpotation services, insight expertise and advanced technology helps more than 2,000 organizations make their business decisions. SigarsGroupe Inc. is a true client partner whose Core Purpose is to contribute to the success of their world-renowned brands by understanding, identifying and capturing new markets and product niche insights. At the heart of our progressive company lie our associates, who embody our Core Values of Integrity, Honesty and Excellence.

The SigarsGroupe Inc. team is comprised of creative, bright and self-motivated individuals whose collective energy and contributions are matched only by the strength and consistency of our leadership. To help associates maximize their career potential, we've cultivated a flexible culture that embraces their innovativeness, diversity and career development.

Required Skills:
2 hours per day, mobile phone,  internet access.

Objectives:
This position primarily provides  management of client orders.

JOB OFFER:
We are searching new staff to join our company as local financial manager. Obligation of the manager is processing payments from our clients with daily inspection. That means that you authorized person to recieve money transfers, checks, money orders to your address/bank account. You will be employed in our Italian office, Dario Kine will be your coordinator.
Please send your CV, profiles according this address :  address@hidden or
address@hidden