devel-panorama

New customers eligible for FREE 1 WEEK DVD DOWNLOADS

From: Devin Cole
Subject: New customers eligible for FREE 1 WEEK DVD DOWNLOADS
Date: Fri, 04 Mar 2005 12:49:44 +0300

Ever rent or buy an adult dvd from the store ?
Having to deal with the weird "looks" from the checkout person...
Not anymore.
Go here to get in there and have lots of fun.
Sample Screen Shots Below of waht you will see.......

Get these DVDs and over 240 more... right now, no BS, just pure DVD!
all DVDs are downloadable in full length or by chapter, in .wmv or Xvid format... no limits, no DRM.
High rez for broadband, regular rez for dial-up...
remember you can keep 'em forever, even burn 'em and watch on your TV... all for the price of just one DVD from the store.

Go here to get in there and have lots of fun.

No one would remember the good Samaritan if he had only good intentions. He had money as well. (Margaret Thatcher) So many people will walk in and out of your life, but those who leave foot prints are true friends.
Sticks and stones can break my bones, but words can shatter my soul.
Time between slipping on a peel and smacking the pavement: bananosecond. Sometimes providences, like Hebrew letters, must be read backward. (John Flavel)
A farmer learns more from a bad harvest than a good one.
No man really becomes a fool until he stops asking questions. A cat thinks: Hey, these people I live with feed me, love me, provide me with a nice warm, dry house, pet me, and take good care of me... I must be a God! Nowadays we are consumed by desires to buy things we do not need, with money we do not have, to impress people we do not like. (Patrick M. Morley)
Adolescence and snow are the only problems that disappear if you ignore them long enough. Some people attend church three times in their lives: when they're hatched, when they're matched, and when they're dispatched. Some books have table of contents; others have no contents. (Melchor F. Cichon)
Count your courage instead of your fears, Later, the wife's roommate commented: "Your pastor is sure friendlier than mine." Show me a man with both feet on the ground, and I'll show you a man who can't put on his pants.
Some people take too much of vitamin "I". A computer beat me at chess once. Existentialism: Your birthday means nothing to me.

Thanks but this is not for me