devel-awacs

Fw: jericho

From: Tracy Crawford
Subject: Fw: jericho
Date: Sun, 05 Dec 2004 00:05:40 -0500

I got home pretty late, but you were right, I did have the link in my email.
Its a good gift idea.  http://www.holidayjingle.com/info.html
You can grab music, like full CD albums, and games & movies.  I had found at
least 96 CD's on there that I wanted.
I can't wait for you to see this - it's amazing.
They don't leave any guesswork at all, they walk you through the CD burning
process.
I noticed in the movie section over lunch, they have titles for download that
are still in theaters - it's fantastic.
I'll see you next Friday at the get together.

Orval