dev-serveez

Re: [dev-serveez] progress to serveez-0.2

From: Julian Graham
Subject: Re: [dev-serveez] progress to serveez-0.2
Date: Mon, 22 Oct 2012 18:10:11 -0400

hiya ttn,

On Mon, Jun 18, 2012 at 7:21 AM, Thien-Thi Nguyen <address@hidden> wrote:
Don't bother.  I'll handle it.  Rather, i intend to, in the next few
days; anyone who notices official repo ‘next’ idle after 2012-06-26
please yell.

(yelling)

NB however: The 0.2.0 API is much smaller than the 0.1.7 API.  For this
reason, i *strongly* encourage Julian to either post client code or an
audit of the ‘next’ libserveez API wrt (against) the client code (best
would be a build log), so as to catch and fix up any problems before the
0.2.0 release.

I am fairly parsimonious in my usage and will happily work around any breakage I find.

Sorry for not replying to this thread sooner -- I was distracted by my work on the next release of my Serveez-using project (http://www.nongnu.org/gzochi/) and then by some real-life concerns. I still would quite like to see a Serveez 0.2 release, not least of all so that I can tell my non-existent users to build against an official release. Is there anything I can do to help out?

Thanks again for your help,
Julian