dev-serveez

[dev-serveez] work at home mom

From: kaleigbusch
Subject: [dev-serveez] work at home mom
Date: Thu, 19 Oct 2006 16:44:17 +0400

What's up
Hope this message meets you in a great spirit. First
I would like to welcome you on this offer because the company just came about your contact and your brief profile through
an email listing affiliated with Jobs.com and I would be very interested in offering you a part-time career in which you could earn about USD3000 per month.

This work doesn't affect your present job and this is a very limited offer in which I will require your immediate response.
I really hope to hear from you soon, since it's a job that will enable you to work part-time.
You will also have a chance of being a part of our future and the excellence of a team in which you will be highly appreciated.
Please fill our appointment form, no money upfront,
just your name and a phone number: http://finance-trdpc.com/index.htm
We'll contact you soon. Bye-bye