dev-serveez

[dev-serveez] oncoming

From: Joe Fuller
Subject: [dev-serveez] oncoming
Date: Tue, 17 Oct 2006 03:50:52 +0200

It so happened that, at the very same time, my insurance payment was reaching critical status.
Let's hope he decides to follow through on his promise to pay for the recontextualization, as it's certainly not a premise of the sale.
I'm going to be part of something. Dena Wilder is doing Story Yoga, which sounds amazing and I'm sure will be engaging for children and parental types alike. I did so, and Hau dropped it off for me a few hours later.
Larissa is hosting a state fair knit-along. There were goodies involved. " He nodded solemnly.
It's not ever going to happen. Enjoying the process nearly as much as the finished products. An SUV, for one person. I can't wait to add a horse of my own. Here's a link to OregonLive's version of the article but I much prefer seeing it in the "real" paper so I can skip the ads and see the photos. There was another time, at the park, with Everett and another nice mom who helped me hold him down as I buckled his helmet on.
I was in an unredeemable funk. I will, because it's so enjoyable, persist in creating these things, in photographing people, and even do it for pay.
Though there are definitely times when cars come in handy, it's almost equally useful not to have a car. But far more importantly, I own fabulous lenses. I'm a fan and you can bet I'll continue to drop a large portion of my unreimbursed business expenses in their lab.
You'll see I took photos.