dev-serveez

[dev-serveez] dog-eared meantime

From: Aurora Morris
Subject: [dev-serveez] dog-eared meantime
Date: Sat, 14 Oct 2006 16:07:42 +0200

Congratulations, Gail and Andy! This girl would actually be kind of pretty if someone just tied her down and hosed all the stupid off of her. A perfectly closed system of mutually beneficial interests.
I just picked up my phone thinking maybe someone at the Times wanted to give me a job, and it was just a Rubenstein person. It sort of evens out, right? I don't even want to stab Ann Curry! and pulp thanks to alex wijias. "Think different", just like everyone else.
So young, such a tragedy. You know this kid's gonna grow to be Dick Cheney. This correction was delayed for additional reporting and research, and was further delayed because editors did not follow through on the complaint. oh those common people.
In order to gain admittance into exclusive events, Silva assumes the identities of Conde Nast editors or resorts to screaming the proverbial "do you know who I am?
Miller pointed out the errors in an e-mail to The Times the day the review appeared. Are they afraid that the shard is going to sue for defamation? From what we can tell, Lauren Weisberger is not involved in any way, so we've no objections to this new development. This correction was delayed for additional reporting and research, and was further delayed because editors did not follow through on the complaint.
There are tires to buy, heaters to fix, fireplaces to clean, wood to stack, things to bring in, leaves to bag. Karr was paid for the interview, given six drinks beforehand, and told that it was just a run-through, though it wasn't. He's only a child, for god's sakes!